Sara Richetto was born in Turin the 27/04/1985.
She has been practicing as a Lawyer at the Turin Bar since 2011. Her professional activity focuses on litigation and advisory activity on public procurement, public-private partnership, utilities, state aid to private companies, zoning and building permission, and the environment.
Her scientific works include:
- “Tutela giurisdizionale e risarcimento del danno derivante dall’applicazione della direttiva 2003/87/CE”, in Responsabilità civile e previdenza n. 11/2010, p. 2232-2244, Giuffrè Editore;
- in collaboration with Prof. Roberto Caranta, “Sustainable Procurements in Italy: Of Light and Some Shadows”, in Caranta e Trybus (eds.), “The law of green and social procurement in Europe”, Djoef, 2010;
- in collaboration with Prof. Mario E. Comba, “Horizontal Cross fertilization in EU administrative law”, in Review of European Administrative Law n. 2/2012;
- in collaboration with Prof. Mario E. Comba, “Comparative analysis on public procurements below the threshold in Europe”, in Dacian Dragos & Roberto Carata (eds.) “Outside the EU procurement directives, inside the Treaty?”, Djoef, 2012;
- “Risarcimento del danno ambientale” in Commentario del Codice Civile – Dei fatti illeciti, p. 495-527, UTET 2013;
- in collaboration with Prof. François Lichère, “Framework agreements, dynamic purchasing system and public e-procurement”, in Caranta and Lichere (eds.), “Modernizing public procurement: the new directive”, Djoef, 2014.
She spoke at the following events:
- with Prof. Caranta, in “Public procurement – Global revolution” 9-10 September 2010, Copenhagen University, “Green and Social Procurement in Italy and France”;
- “EU Eco-innovation: from policy to action”, 21 November 2011, Istituto Universitario di Studi Europei, “Eco-innovation in public procurement”;
- “Second REALaw Research Forum”, 3 February 2012, Groningen University, “Horizontal cross-fertilization in Eu administrative law”